Skip to content
- Your document needs to be in the form of a MS Word document.
- Compose an email to email@example.com with the document file added as an attachment. If the file is too large to attach to an email then contact us to get details on how to send it to us.
- If there is anything else we need to know then include this in the email.
If there is a particular style guide you want us to follow then send us details, an attachment or a link to a website. If you are a student then we will need to know which referencing style is approved by your school or department. And if there is a deadline by which you need the document returned, be sure to let us know that too.
- Double check that you have attached the correct file and send the email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will send you an email in reply to acknowledge receipt of your document. This email will include the price of our service and an estimated time for completion.
- When we have finished checking your document, we will send a second email containing an invoice and instructions on how to pay securely via PayPal.
- As soon as we receive notice that the invoice has been paid, we will send you a third email containing the corrected document.
- If you have any questions or concerns then you can contact us at any time during this process (or afterwards) and we will do our best to help you.